CheckPoint: Code of Ethics
Ethical Code of Conduct
The business I chose is my dream marketing firm. These codes of conduct will ensure my business will be conducted in an ethical, law abiding manor. I believe in passion for a business owner. My passion is to have a firm that stands out from the rest because of it moral ethics. In order to be successful and stay successful a loyal customer base must be created. And keeping educated in my field will keep my business on the cutting edge of technology. With internet advertising, new methods of reaching customers are coming out daily. Advertising is a field where deception could be a means of success. Ethics in advertising is something I would strive for.
3Ring Marketing Mission Statement:
The mission of 3Ring Marketing is to market with imagination, innovation and integrity. All while providing exemplary service to our customers.
We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!
Code of Conduct:
The core ethics of 3Ring Marketing will have us stand out as a marketing firm with integrity and professionalism. These values are the foundation of our business, and utilized on a daily basis. 3Ring Marketing is a family business, started by a single mother of three. All employees carry the responsibility of valuing this code for the overall benefit of the firms??™ future.
* Unfair misleading or deceptive behavior of any kind is prohibited.
* All employees must comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding marketing and advertising practices.
* All employees must conduct all business with transparency and honesty.
* Avoid committing consumer manipulation or deception of any kind.
* Always work with high standards in honesty and integrity.
* Employees must exhibit complete accuracy and truth when communicating with the public.
* Respect the consumer as intelligent beings able to make informed decisions regarding their purchases. Treat the customer as would ourselves. All information given must be accurate complete. Allowing consumers to form their own opinions based on advertising or marketing set forth by 3Ring Marketing.
* 3Ring Marketing employees are to conduct themselves with extreme sensitivity when dealing with minors during research or marketing. It is the responsibility of all employees to keep the firms best interest in mind, while keeping with the code of conduct.
* The privacy of our customers and consumers is of high importance. Privacy standards are in place to insure all privacy is respected. Each employee has signed a law binding confidentiality agreement.
* It is the policy of 3Ring Marketing to master our craft and stay knowledgeable in all aspects of marketing and advertising. All employees must attend at least one course per year on new methods and techniques. In order to stay innovative and at the peak of technology, a portion of our budget is set aside for education and research.
* 3Ring Marketing acts in the best interest of our customers and consumers. We will not sign on to work for competitors. The non-compete standard for 3Ring Marketing is no more than one customer per industry, per region. The specifics of this are defined in Non-Compete Standards document.
* 3Ring Marketing promotes within. All employees are granted equal opportunities to apply for open positions.
* An open door policy, unfair or prejudicial treatment of any kind will not be accepted.
* Gifts and gratuities must be documented, taxed and will not have bearing on preferential treatment of any kind.
* Profanity in any form is prohibited for all employees.
* Sexual Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Should an employee witness any breaches in the code of conduct, they are to bring it to the attention of a manger or human resources. Any employee with knowledge of an infraction that does not bring it to the attention of the managers will be reprimanded and may be discharged.
3Ring Marketing encourages all employees to ???Act like an owner.???