Once upon a clip. there was a land named Prambanan. The people lived there peacefully. But all of a sudden. the land of Prambanan was attacked and occupied by Pengging land. Because of that. Prambanan was ruled by Bandung Bandowoso from Pengging land. He was a male monarch and had supernatural power. His soldiers were both worlds and jinnis. Bandung Bandowoso fell in love with Roro Jonggrang. a beautiful girl from the male monarch of Prambanan. and he wanted to get married her. Roro Jonggrang was shocked to hear that. She didn’t like Bandung Bandowoso because he had killed her male parent. She wanted to decline his love but she afraid. She thought and thought. And so she found one manner to decline Bandung Bandowoso’s love by asked Bandung Bandowoso to do one 1000 temples and two Wellss in one dark.
Bandung Bandowoso accepted the demand. And when the dark came. Bandung Bandowoso gathered his jinnis and asked them to do one 1000 temples. And the jinnis instantly made the temples really rapidly. Roro Jonggrang got disquieted when she saw how speedy the jinnis built the temples. And so she thought barely to do the jinnis stop working. She would do the jinnis stop their work by garnering the retainers of Prambanan land to fire straw. pealing the pregnant chads. and lay all the flowers.
The jinnis left their work because Roro Jonggrang succeeded to do the dark into forenoon by firing the straw. the cock had crow. And in the forenoon. Bandung Bandowoso urged Roro Jonggrang to see all the temples. Roro Jonggrang counted the temples one by one. and there were merely 999 temples. “I’m sorry. I can’t marry you. There’s merely 999 temples. ” said Roro Jonggrang. Bandung Bandowoso got angry. “So. you will finish all the temples. Roro Jonggrang. ” And so Bandung Bandowoso cursed Roro Jonggrang became a temple named Lara Jonggrang that means “the slender woman” .
Questions from “Roro Jonggrang” Story
1. Who did assail the Prambanan land?
2. Who was Roro Jonggrang?
She was a beautiful girl from a male monarch of Prambanan.
3. Why did Roro Jonggrang disfavor Bandung Bandowoso?
Because Bandung Bandowoso had killed her male parent.
4. What was Roro Jonggrang asked to Bandung Bandowoso as she wanted to decline his love? She asked him to do one 1000 temples and two Wellss in one dark.
5. What did Bandung Bandowoso do to carry through Roro Jonggrang’s demand? He gathered his jinnis and asked them to do one 1000 temples.
6. Why did Roro Jonggrang get disquieted when she saw how speedy the jinnis built the temples? Because she didn’t want Bandung Bandowoso to complete his work.
7. What fast one did Roro Jonggrang usage to do the jinnis stop working? She gathered the retainers of Prambanan land to fire straw. pealing the pregnant chads. and lay all the flowers to do the dark into forenoon.
8. How many temples Bandung Bandowoso and the jinnis had built? 999 temples.
9. What did Bandung Bandowoso do after he got angry?
He cursed Roro Jonggrang became a temple to finish all the temples.
10. What is the moral value of the narrative?
Don’t darnel. because it will be repaid subsequently.