Imagine that you own a little. local vesture shop along the Jersey Shore boardwalk and make up one’s mind that you want to prosecute in e-commerce. Write a 4-5 page paper on the followers:
1. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of taking your little concern online by executing a SWOT analysis. Include 2-4 points in each class.
2. Because the Internet connects computing machines all over the universe. any concern that engages in e-commerce immediately becomes an international concern. The cardinal issues that any company faces when it conducts international commercialism include trust. civilization. linguistic communication. authorities. and substructure. Explain how you would turn to each of these issues.
3. Businesss that operate on the Web must follow with the same Torahs and ordinances that govern the operations of all concerns. but they face 2 extra complicating factors as they try to follow with the jurisprudence.
First. the Web extends a company’s range beyond traditional boundaries. Second. the Web increases the velocity and efficiency of concern communications. Explain how you would get the better of these perplexing factors that come with e-commerce in order to follow with the jurisprudence. 4. Law enforcement bureaus have trouble battling many types of online offense. Describe 2 on-line offenses prevailing in e-commerce and what you would make to forestall these offenses. Your assignment must:
1. Be typed. dual spaced. utilizing Times New Roman fount ( size 12 ) . with one-inch borders on all sides ; commendations and mentions must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any extra instructions.
2. Include a cover page incorporating the rubric of the assignment. the student’s name. the professor’s name. the class rubric. and the day of the month. The screen page and the mention page are non included in the needed assignment page length. The specific class larning results associated with this assignment are:
3. Identify the basic elements of the engineering substructure used to carry on electronic concern.
4. Explain the basic communications and web constructs used in electronic commercialism and the basic operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web. 5. Describe the critical legal and ethical issues related to electronic commercialism. 6. Use engineering and information resources to research issues in basicss of e-business. 7. Write clearly and briefly about basicss of e-business utilizing proper composing mechanics. Rating for this assignment will be based on answer quality. logic/organization of the paper. and linguistic communication and composing accomplishments. utilizing the undermentioned rubric. Click here to see the scaling rubric.