1. “ Informal organisation is more powerful than formal organisation ” . Remark on this statement 2. How would you use the basic maps of direction ( planning, forming, directing and commanding ) while put to deathing the following events?
Manner hebdomad India
Need essay sample on The Management Priniciples And Applications Business... ?We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $12.90/pageorder now
Convocation ceremonial of your college
National quiz competition
International visit to Madame Toussad ‘s
Visit to a corporate office
College presidential elections
3 Prepare a Write-up on the Contemporary patterns derived from assorted Theories of direction
4. Device a conjectural program for a retail shop mercantile establishment or an educational establishment utilizing all the stairss involved in the procedure of planning.
PAPER II – Selling Model
1. Take the illustration of any two Wheeler of your pick which you wish to purchase, discourse the assorted phases involved in the purchaser determination procedure.
( a ) Do you believe that a house should put in carry oning Marketing Research for their merchandises and services? Give grounds to back up your reply.
( B ) . Explain the Role of Personal merchandising in Marketing.
3. How can a company make a competitory advantage through distribution? Does the significance of distribution vary across industries?
4. What is the channel demand for Fast traveling consumer goods ( FMCG ) ? How does it differ from the channel length?
PAPER III – Leadership IN ORGANIZATION
See any managerial leader e.g Ratan Tata ( TATA Group ) , Dhirubai
Ambani ( Reliance Industries ) or Sunil Mittal ( Bharti group ) . Sketch why this individual fits in the standards for leading, depict his or her personal properties, leading manner ( or manners ) , cardinal achievements and the impact of this leader ‘s actions on others.
( a ) Why is Research indispensable in analyzing the Organizational Behavior for a Manager?
( B ) . Discourse the importance of Micro to Macro issues Research for a director with appropriate illustrations.
3. What is the relation between INTRINSIC and EXTRINSIC MOTIVATION
signifiers? Which one of them is more contextual? How are these two constructs different from ‘INTERESTS? ‘
4. Discourse the personality traits of the undermentioned leaders: Bonaparte I, Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel.
PAPER IV – HRM CHALLENGES AND DIRECTIONS
( a ) You are the HR Manager of a BPO which is looking for fresh alumnuss for their tele-calling concern.
What would be the assorted beginnings of enlisting you will look for?
What would be the stairss involved in choosing these alumnuss.
What qualities/skills are needed to be checked while choosing the campaigners?
( B ) . Distinguish between the Recruitment and Selection Process.
A company is being set up by a group of 3 professionals. The concern aim is to sell laptops of a Chinese company which has come up with an cheap scope of laptops runing from Rs.18,000 to Rs.40,000. They need to subject a human resource program to their investors.
Lay down the stairss of Human Resource Planning Process for this company.
3. Choose a enlisting ad from a classified intelligence paper ( E.g Times Ascent, HT Careers etc ) which involvements you. Using your cognition of enlisting, analyze the ad and convey out the positives and negatives. Suggest countries of betterment for the ad.
4. Elaborate on methods of occupation analysis used in the organisations presently.
PAPER V – Accounting Approach
1. The followers is Trial Balance of Mrs. S Kapur on 31st Dec. 2008
Cash in Hand
Capital ( Cr. )
Cash in Bank
Gross saless A/C ( Cr )
Tax returns outward
Tax returns Inward
Passenger car on Gross saless
Fuel and Power
Stock ( 1-1-08 )
Passenger car on Purchase
Taking into history the undermentioned accommodations, prepare Trading and P/L Account and Balance Sheet.
Stock in manus on 31st December is Rs. 13,600.
Machinery is to be depreciated at the rate of 10 % and patents at the rate 20 % .
Wages due for the month of Dec. 2008 amounting Rs. 3000 were unpaid.
Insurance include a premium of Rs. 170 for 2009.
Wage include a amount of Rs. 4000 spent on the hard-on of a scooter shed for employees and clients.
A proviso for bad and dubious debts is to be created to the extent of 5 % on Sundry Debtors.
Discuss the different types of hard currency book and their advantages.
Elaborate the construct of mistakes and the assorted types of mistakes and their rectification.
2. Illustrate with illustration on the users of the accounting information for the followers: –
Suppliers and Trade Creditors.
Government and regulative bureaus.
( a ) “ Trial Balance is non conclusive grounds as to the absolute truth of histories ” . Discuss.
( B ) Following is the Trial Balance as on 31st March 2010, prepared by Dorabjee Bros. , Delhi. However, as the test balance is non tallied, you are required to fix the test balance accurately.
Trial Balance as on 31st March, 2010
Head of Histories
Plant and Machinery A/c
Discount Received A/c
Discount Allowed A/c
Gross saless A/c
Purchase Returns A/c
Gross saless Returns A/c
Carriage Inward A/c
Passenger car Outwards A/c
Loan to B
Printing and Stationery A/c
Cash in manus A/c
Cash at Bank A/c
Bank Overdraft A/c
D ‘s Capital A/c
Land & A ; Building A/c
4. With the aid of following information prepare Trading history, P & A ; L accounts & A ; Balance Sheet.
a ) Closing Stock: 40000.
B ) Charge Depreciation on furniture @ 10 % .
degree Celsius ) The house makes proviso for dubious debts @ 5 % on assorted debitors.
PAPER VI – Telecommunication Policy
Discus about the assorted employment chances in telecommunication & A ; services sector.
Make a public presentation study on Bharti Airtel operations in the oversea market.
Discuss position of ‘2G ‘ and ‘3G ‘ spectrum service in India.
Highlight the cardinal characteristics of Broadband Policy 2004.
PAPER VII – ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. What are the Challenges faced by the little graduated table enterprisers in successfully transporting out their ventures? Classify the types of enterprisers.
( a ) Explain the development, characteristics, and other outstanding facets of EDP i.e. entrepreneurial development programmes with particular focal point on assorted types and stages of EDP.
( B ) . Analyze the function of Industrial Finance Corporation of India ( IFCI ) , National Small Scale Industrial Development Corporation ( NSSIDC ) and National Institute of Small Industry Extension Training ( NISIET ) in advancing EDP ‘s.
3. Study and fix a study on the growing of the undermentioned enterpriser maintaining into concentrate their entrepreneurial capablenesss and the manner they upsurge their ventures:
Karsan bhai patel- Nirma
Capt. G. R. Gopinath – Air Deccan
Deep Kalra- Founder & A ; CEO, makemytrip.com
Murugavel JanakiramanA – Bharat marriage
( a ) Explain in item the part of the SMEs in the socio-economic transmutation and balanced regional development
( B ) . Explain the mode in which the followers organisations are fostering entrepreneurship in India
PAPER VIII – OPERATIONS RESEARCH
( a ) Briefly mention the History of Operations Research and its Relevance in today ‘s context.
( B ) Maximize ( Z ) = 600X1 + 500 X2
Capable to Following Conditionss: –
10 X1+ 20 X2 a‰¤ 400.
30X1+ 20 X2 a‰¤ 600.
X1, X2 a‰? 0.
X1, X2 must be whole numbers.
( a ) Mention the construct of Matrixs Explain the Input-Output Analysis.
( B ) Solve the undermentioned system of equations utilizing matrices.
-3x + Y = 1
6x – 3y = -4
3. See the followers informations for the activities of a undertaking:
Duration ( Days )
Draw the web and happen the critical way and assorted floats.
4. A company has two classs of inspectors 1 & A ; 2, who are to be assigned for a quality control review. It is necessary that at least 4000 pieces be inspected per 8 hr twenty-four hours. Rate 1 inspector can look into pieces at the rate of 65 per hr with truth of 97 per centum. Rate 2 inspector can look into at the rate of 45 per hr with truth of 94 per centum. The pay rates are as follows: – Rate 1 inspector is paid @ Rs.20 per hr while Grade 2 inspector is Paid @ Rs.15 per hr. An mistake made by an inspector costs Rs.2.50 to the company. Handiness of inspector is as follows: – Rate 1 = 25, Grade 2 = 36. The aim of company is t minimise overall cost. Determine how many inspectors of each class to be appointed. Formulate as L.P.P. ( Solution non required ) .
Master in business